Each day offers countless opportunities for recreation and relaxation. Paa-Ko isn't just about beautiful views, it's also about beautiful living.
For starters, your children can attend K through 12 in the East Mountains. The renowned East Mountain High charter school is located within Paa-Ko's boundary and San Antonito Elementary is less than a mile away. The new Fisher Smith Memorial state-of-the-art gym is a magnet for the community. And the entire family can play at the Paa-Ko community pool and tennis courts. Paa-Ko residents can also take advantage of their exquisite Event Center to meet each other during holidays and special events, as well as to host private parties - even weddings.
What could be better, since you'll want to share the extraordinary life you've found at Paa-Ko.
Living at Paa-Ko comes with unique benefits. Paa-Ko lot owners enjoy:
- Access to swimming/tennis facilities ("Amenities Members" only)
- Access to Bernalillo County facilities - including community center, gymnasium, soccer & baseball fields
- Twenty (20) miles of low traffic roadways with room for walking; running hiking & biking
- Private Event Center (may be utilized by Paa-Ko residents)
- Skiing - 15 minutes to the 8,678-foot elevation Sandia Peak Base Ski Area [lifts to the 10,378-foot summit; 200 skiable acres including 30 trails with 35% Beginner, 55% Intermediate and 10% Advanced]
- 10-15 minutes to Sandia Wilderness areas with trails for: snowshoeing, cross country skiing, inner-tubing, mountain biking & hiking
- Award-winning scenic 45 minute trip on the Turquoise Trail to downtown Santa Fe